Hamburger steaks. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Perfectly Seasoned And Ready For The Grill.
In a large bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. You can have Hamburger steaks using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger steaks
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of crackers broke up.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon of dried mustard.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon of garlic.
- It’s 2 packages of brown gravy.
- You need 3 cup of water.
Complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. See just how easy this is to make at home. You'll find the printable recipe at the bottom of the instructions. It's an old favorite, southern style, comfort food.
Hamburger steaks step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Be sure to check your gravy packages but mine says 3 total cups of water add water n mix to saucepan boil till gravy is thick set aside.
- Mix all ingredients till mixed make pattys place in baking pan and pour gravy over place in oven bake for 45 minutes or till meat is done.
Put the pan back on the heat and add the sliced onions. Add onions to pan and Saute. Remove patties and onions from pan. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.