Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce. Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage. Add all ingredients for the hamburgers to a large bowl. Blend it using a wooden spoon or your clean hands.
Turn burgers and drain any grease. Combine the tomatoes, onion, tomato paste, seasonings, and sugar. Add enough of the sauce to the crock pot to cover the bottom. You can cook Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 300 g of minced pork, beef or mix.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- You need 1/4 of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cube instant soup stock.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
Place a layer of the hamburgers over the sauce and repeat the sauce and burger layers, ending with the sauce. Add one cup of heavy whipping cream, whisking well, then add Italian seasoning, green onions, and tomato paste. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. This creamy Keto Feta Burgers With Tomato Cream Sauce is a flavorful low carb dinner that's perfect for just about any night of the week!
Hamburgers with Tomato Sauce instructions
- Put olive oil into a pot and heat. Dice the onions and add to the pan to fry. When browned, take out about 1/2 cup of onions from the pan for adding texture to the hamburgers later..
- Add any kind of mushroom (if necessary slice them) to the remaining onions and fry for a few minutes until browned. Add the canned tomatoes, 1/2 cup of water, soup stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring all to a boil on a medium heat..
- Prepare a bowl and put in the minced pork/beef and egg. Mix together until the texture becomes sticky. Add chopped carrot and broccoli, seasoning, breadcrumbs, and cooked onions (saved from earlier) and mix well..
- Roll up the mixture into golf ball sized balls and push in the centre of each ball a bit with your finger to flatten it a little. Put olive oil into a frying pan and fry the burgers on medium heat. When one side has browned and sealed nicely, turn over and fry on medium heat. No need to cook too well as this process is just to prevent the burgers falling apart during boiling..
- Put the hamburgers into the tomato sauce mixture and simmer for half an hour on a low heat with lid on. Taste it and season as necessary..
During the summer months, I love to make burgers. I've made a low carb cheeseburger salad that is great for meal planning, and these fun bacon-wrapped cheeseburger lollipops. For a fancy upgrade, I decided to make these Keto feta burgers in tomato cream. How to Cook Burger Patties in Tomato Sauce. Put in a bowl the burger meat, the breadcrumbs, the spring onion, and the sliced chili.