Hearty Beef Burger. A hearty beef burger and vegetable soup recipe isn't complete without Pioneer Brown Gravy! Get delicious recipes like this one sent directly to your inbox! I like to use lean ground beef for burgers but they are dry if cooked well done which is needed for safety. this recipe makes burgers that are juicy and very tasty.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. While the butternut squash roasts, in a large bowl, combine the ground beef, caramelized onions and ½ the roasted garlic; season with the remaining spice blend and S&P. You can cook Hearty Beef Burger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hearty Beef Burger
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of fine chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of fine chopped red onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of both salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 small of amount chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of celery salt.
In a large grill pan (or large pan), heat a drizzle of oil on medium-high. Hearty Open Beef Burgers ( rating – rate this recipe) If you love a good burger, this open beef version with sticky sauce and salsa will really hit the spot. Let cool, then peel, seed and slice into fat strips. In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Hearty Beef Burger step by step
- Add all ingredients and mix well, form a sausage of the entire mix and wrap in cling film firmly. Rest in refrigerator for as long as possible, no less then 4 hours. All the seasoning will bind your meat in this period..
- Remove from refrigerator and cut the patties to your preference in size and shape as required. Season with salt and pepper and cook whichever way you please such as grill, fry, steam or bake. No which way is wrong..
- The burger fillings are entirely up to you I personally prefer some lettuce, tomato, cheese, egg and caramelized onion. A nice sauce is a mix of ketchup and mayonnaise (even amounts of each) then add Dijon mustard to taste. Its a strong mustard so don't add to much just keep tasting till it suits you..
This hearty beef burger is loaded with flavor thanks to the wide range of ingredients we use. Inside the Portobello mushroom burger bun, you will be greeted with a hearty beef burger, avocado, bacon, red onion, and baby spinach. You can tweak the ingredients, so they are more to your liking. This thick and hearty hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and barley. Then added back in the ground beef and the rest of the ingredients.