Homemade Pizza from Leftovers. Try Our Tasty & Easy-To-Make Calzone Recipes Online. Made from Leftover Idli Mix, yummy Idli Pizza or call it Idli Sandwich. Different Idli Recipe or call it Uttapam recipe.
The novelty of this recipe caught my eye and when we found ourselves w/leftover pizza, I decided to give this a whirl and give it a "face". I must preface this review by stressing our pizza was supreme pizza from a local pizzeria and was very flavorful, so plain cheese pizza would not have the same outcome. Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe With Leftover Bread. You can cook Homemade Pizza from Leftovers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza from Leftovers
- Prepare of For the pizza dough.
- Prepare 750 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of active yeast.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need of For the stuffings.
- Prepare of any left over meats.
- Prepare 200 g of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of parmesan grated.
- It’s 200 ml of tomato pizza sauce.
- You need pinch of cracked black peppercorns.
- It’s of dust with italian seasoning.
Perhaps you're going through your day and you find that the pizza craving is really strong. But, you're looking for something new aside from Domino's Pizza or Pizza Hut. Well, if you have some leftover bread right on your kitchen counter, go ahead and make your very own rendition of pizza! Leftover Pasta Pizza is an amazing use for any leftover pasta with tomato sauce.
Homemade Pizza from Leftovers instructions
- For the dough,,,,, mix the warm water slowly in flour and stir it until all the flour are free from lumps and goes firm.
- Rest the yeast and the dough,, until dough and yeast rise up.
- Mix the yeast onto the dough and let them rise up, again for 30 mins. then cut the dough in four parts.., knead the dough using by hand, or a machine, or a rolling pin.
- Pour in some pizza sauce in the center of the dough and spread it out covering the whole dough.
- Just continue, put all your left over meats,, and veggies, then spread the cheese all over.
- Bake in a over for 10 minutes.
- Serves with your favourite cold drinks.
This recipe with leftover pasta is so simple yet impressive for a quick weeknight dinner or lunch and no one will mind eating leftovers! This garlic knots recipe will quickly become your go-to appetizer recipe. If you have ever wondered what to make with some leftover pizza dough that is not a pizza, this is for you! Truth be told, I rarely have leftover pizza dough. I usually make a batch of my mom's recipe and divide it in half.