Homemade Pizza. Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and shortening. I doubled the cheese only because that's the way I like pizza.
Prepare the dough: Whisk the warm water, yeast, and granulated sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or paddle attachment. Sieve the strong white flour into a large mixing bowl, add the salt and pepper. Using the paddle attachment, start the mixer on low and mix until the. You can have Homemade Pizza using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Bread flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of quick rose pizza dough yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water (110° F).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 15 slice of Turkey pepperoni.
- You need 1/3 cup of Italian sausage pieces, cooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s of Buttered crust.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Fresh and low-moisture mozzarella make for a winning combination. You Need Two Kinds of Mozzarella. I dot the stretched dough with half-thumb-size pieces of fresh mozzarella. "Bloom" the yeast by sprinkling the sugar and yeast in the warm water.
Homemade Pizza instructions
- combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and Italian seasoning in the bowl of a stand mixer and incorporate.
- add water and oil to dry mixture while dough hook is turning on low speed.
- mix until smooth dough ball forms (if too dry add tablespoon of water until correct consistency, if too wet add tablespoon of flour until desired consistency).
- knead dough on a clean, dry surface for 2-3 minutes.
- coat bottom of large bowl with olive oil and add dough, turning to coat with oil, then cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- place dough in warm spot to double in size.
- after dough has doubled in size, remove from bowl and divide into two equal pieces.
- other half of dough ball can be frozen for future use.
- place pizza stone on oven track and preheat oven to 450° F for at least 30 minutes.
- use rolling pin to work dough into large, thin circle (about 1/4 inch thick).
- sprinkle corn meal on wooden pizza peel.
- transfer dough to pizza peel and add toppings.
- combine melted butter, seasoning and garlic powder in a small dish coat edges of crust using a pastry brush.
- sprinkle more corn meal onto pizza stone and slide pizza from peel onto pizza stone and bake for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. It's got that perfectly fluffy texture and complex flavor. If you'd like, use our thin crust pizza dough, which is even easier to make and a tiny bit healthier. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time!