Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza. You'll love the quality taste of Johnsonville Sausages with your next meal. Italian sausage, garlic, tomatoes, red wine, and tortellini – this soup combines favorite ingredients from an Italian kitchen. You can use sweet or hot sausage, depending on your tastes, and fresh herbs if you have them on hand.
You can adjust the spice profile by choosing different types of sausage or adding various herbs to the lentils themselves. Italian sausage fits into so many fabulous recipes, such as sausage and peppers, sausage and pasta, or sausage hoagies with mounds of caramelized onion. Minestrone soup with Italian sausage cut into rounds is practically a feast all on its own. You can cook Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pillsburry pizza crust dough.
- Prepare 1 jar of Prego Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Kraft Shredded Italian Cheese Blend.
- Prepare 1 packages of Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen chopped spinach defrosted & squeezed dry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Black olives.
- You need 8 oz of Sliced fresh mushrooms.
Italian sausages are sausages made from pork, fennel seeds, and cayenne pepper powder. The characteristic of Italian sausage lies in the mild sweetness of cumin seeds combined with the spicy taste of cayenne pepper powder, all creating a unique to Italian sausages. Italian Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Zucchini boats stuffed with sausage and breadcrumbs is the bomb low-carb dinner. Italian meatballs with ground pork shoulder, Italian sausage, bread, ricotta cheese, eggs, and herbs, in a simple tomato sauce with basil.
Italian Sausage & Spinach Rectangle Pizza step by step
- Cook sausage & mushrooms over medium heat until there is no pink in the sausage & mushrooms are soft..
- Heat oven to 425° and spray a large cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- Press dough into the cookie sheet until it is the full size of the sheet then cover with pizza sauce..
- Sprinkle half the cheddar cheese over the pizza dough..
- Top with spinach, mushrooms, sausage & black olives. Then cover with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is set & cheese is melted..
Italian sausage, onions, diced tomatoes, and peas simmer in a saucepan with the shrimp to create a simple yet savory sauce. Recipe: Try Amanda Freitag's Italian Sausage Chili Whether used in a recipe or as the main dish, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the secret ingredient that will keep everyone coming back for more! The Italian sausage is a pork-based one that is combined, in the making, with a couple of spices: fennel and anise. There are two main varieties included in the typical US Italian sausage: hot, mild, and sweet. The mild version of the US contains only the regular spices— that is, anise and fennel—, while the hot version adds one little.