Loaded Veggie Spaghetti. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes. Return the pasta pot to high heat and add the olive oil, butter, chili flakes, tomatoes, garlic and some salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant and beginning. Add vegetable stock and stir over medium heat.
Serve sauce on top of spaghetti and enjoy. This spaghetti is so good, we could eat it every day. Jump to the Fresh Veggie Spaghetti Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. You can have Loaded Veggie Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Veggie Spaghetti
- You need 1 1/2 of lbs. hamburger (or use sausage or both!).
- It’s 1 of large can diced tomatoes (or 2 regular cans).
- It’s 1 of regular can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small can black olives, chopped or sliced.
- You need of seasonings to taste: garlic, pepper, parsley, basil, oregano.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 package of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained.
- Prepare of Optional: 15 to 20 slices pepperoni cut in half.
I loaded my homemade veggie spaghetti sauce with lots of diced tomatoes and canned tomato sauce and flavored it with oregano, basil (which is always such a great match for any pasta recipe) and a bit of salt and pepper. The best thing is that this vegetable spaghetti sauce can be kept in the freezer for later if you happen to make more than you. Loaded Veggie Pasta Salad with Sweet Basil Vinaigrette. This delicious pasta salad is a lighter take on your favorite summer side dish that is loaded with fresh veggies and crunchy bacon all tossed together with a sweet basil vinaigrette for a meal that is both healthy and comfort food all in one!
Loaded Veggie Spaghetti instructions
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion and bell peppers until browned. Drain and return to pot..
- Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms and black olives. Add pepperoni if desired..
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until your spaghetti noodles are done cooking..
- Even the kids dig it! 😏.
I have made this spaghetti sauce for years now and really it could not be simpler or healthier for you. No added oil, no added sugar, high-fructose corn syrup or anything bad for you. When you make your own spaghetti sauce you know exactly what is in it and in this one I load it up with healthy veggies. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!! It's a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce.