Low carb Keto skillet pizza. This keto pizza is wonderfully crispy and so very tasty! It's the easiest low carb pizza recipe I have in my repertoire, and I love that it's ready so fast. If you like crispy thin-crust pizza, I think you are going to love this recipe.
Try our keto and low-carb meal plans for free! Keto and low-carb recipes for a healthier life! In a few short minutes, you can have a tasty keto skillet personal pizza. You can have Low carb Keto skillet pizza using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb Keto skillet pizza
- Prepare 1 cup of mozerella cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Franciso Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- You need of Pizza topping of your choice, pepperoni,mushroom, tomato, ect.
- Prepare of Optional: Nonstick cooking spray.
Grab your skillet, fire up the stovetop and get ready to chow down! In a few short minutes, you can have a tasty keto skillet personal pizza.. All content and photos belong to Keto is Life and are protected. Reproducing or replicating content is strictly prohibited.
Low carb Keto skillet pizza step by step
- Place a nonstick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- (Optional) This will alsp work with a griddle, and you may also use any skillet and spray coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan to create a nonstick surface..
- Quickly and carefully spread the cheese evenly across the bottom of the skillet..
- Also quickly begin to spoon the pizza sauce and spread it across the top of the cheese.
- Add the additional toppings.
- Be very careful to supervise this pizza while cooking to avoid scroching..
- With a watch the edges of the pizza it should become brown and have a crispy texture..
- Allow it too cook another 3 mins..
- Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Wait one minute then remove the pizza from the skillet..
- Slice and serve warm..
We have you covered from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to dessert. You will love these one-pan dinners! You will be inspired to get out your cast iron skillet and plan your weekly menu. Make low carb pizza in a skillet! This easy pizza recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.