Low Carb Pizza Chicken. Low Carb Pizza Chicken Skillet Recipe; Low Carb Pizza Chicken Skillet; I was looking for an easy lunch recipe a few days ago. And, I wanted to have a little leftover to bring into work for an evening shift dinner. There just happened to be a package of skinless boneless chicken thawing in the fridge.
Everyone is raving about the Keto lifestyle. If you miss being able to enjoy pizza, try this skillet chicken recipe. Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions: This Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake with full-fat cheese and pepperoni should be great for traditional low-carb and Keto eating plans if you're careful to choose low-carb pizza sauce (or make your own). You can cook Low Carb Pizza Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Pizza Chicken
- You need 6 pcs of boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- It’s 6 oz of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 4 oz of shredded cheese (whatever you like).
- Prepare of Your choice of pizza toppings.
It can be hard to enjoy the taste of Italian food when eating low carb, but with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, this low carb chicken dinner will satisfy your cravings and then some. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Low Carb Keto Cheesy Pizza Chicken – delicious pounded chicken breasts topped with tons of cheese and pepperoni for a keto pizza the whole family loves.
Low Carb Pizza Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray large oven safe pan with olive oil. Arrange chicken pieces in one layer..
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning generously over chicken..
- Spread tomato sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese. Add whatever pizza toppings you like..
- Bake uncovered for 18 minutes.
- Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the cheese bubbles and the pepperoni gets crispy (if you used it)..
- Serve :).
Since switching to a low carb diet, there is one thing that always tempts my husband and I. We've had a decent time of making filling meals to crush cravings for carbs – but there is one giant, gaping hole of a meal missing. Keto Chicken Crust Pizza is the unexpectedly delicious low-carb pizza solution you've been searching for. This keto recipe is flavorful perfection to get your pizza fix without loading up on carbs. Chicken Crust Pizza is one of those anomalies in low carb eating.