Maggi Pizza with Whole Wheat and Eggless base. ਘਰ ਚ ਬਨਾਓ ਬੋਤ ਹੀ ਆਸਾਨ ਆਟੇ ਦਾ ਪੀਜ਼ਾ How about a piping hot pizza coming straight out of your oven. Yes, this a Whole Wheat Pizza Base Recipe.
So this is a Paneer Tikka Pizza that requires no proofing. You can check our Pizza Sauce Recipe. We have already share the recipe for Whole Wheat Pizza Base – in Oven. You can have Maggi Pizza with Whole Wheat and Eggless base using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maggi Pizza with Whole Wheat and Eggless base
- Prepare of whole wheat flour or atta.
- It’s of all purpose flour or Maida.
- You need of instant dry yeast 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of makki ka atta -optional.
- Prepare of homemade pizza sauce.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- Prepare of vegetables red pepper, onions, cabbage etc… Herbs etc.
Vegan Pancake Recipe – But I always wondered how to make pancakes without eggless? Pizza Base Recipe Without Yeast and Oven Pizza base at home without yeast or oven. Brown Bread Recipe / Whole Wheat – Eggless, Healthy, NO OVEN
Maggi Pizza with Whole Wheat and Eggless base step by step
- 1 Maggi per pizza – prepared according to instructions on pack,with half the water and left aldente, drying up all the liquid..
- Place the whole wheat flour and all purpose flour with the sugar, salt,yeast and oil in a bowl. Add in the water and knead 8-10 minutes to a smooth dough after stretching the dough well. Shape into a ball and place in an oiled bowl,covered with a wet towel 10 – 20 min..
- Make the Maggi and allow it to cool..
- Once the dough has doubled, divide into 4 parts. Line baking trays with parchment paper. Sprinkle some makki atta on your worktop..
- Using makki aata dusted hands flatten the dough into an 8-9 inch disc and transfer to paper covered tray. Prick well with a fork all over..
- Spread 1/2 cup pizza sauce and top with Maggi..
- Never wanted any vegetables, so we topped the Maggi with cheese is optional..
- Preheat your oven Maggpizza on to the hot pan and carefully place in your oven and bake like you bake a regular pizza.14 minutes for the pizza to be done..
- The cheese will get coloured because of the spices in the pizza sauce. You could also make this without pizza sauce and use a pesto or a white sauce. And use as many or as few vegetables as you like. And I've used green chilli Maggi. Any flavor noodles will taste fabulous with this..
- Bring out and serve hot with a favorite drink..
A pizza definitely can't get healthier when you make it with a Whole Wheat and Ragi Crust and top it with your favorite roasted vegetables. A house favorite is now making the pizzas on a skillet as they give a great crunch to the crust and its quick to make too. The favorite toppings on pizzas are roasted zucchini and carrots that are thinly sliced and not to miss the homemade tomato. Whole Wheat Pizza Base is a healthy alternate to the basic white pizza. I have tried wheat flour pizzas twice and it came out so good with a crusty crisp edges and soft chewy inside, my kind of pizza…so wanted to post it here.