Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza. Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza step by step. Coat Pita Bread with Olive Oil. Draw a bunch of smiley faces on the Pita Bread with the Yellow Mustard.
See great recipes for Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza too! Great recipe for Mantastic Pancake Breakfast Burrito. Texture is so soft you won't even need to put in your dentures. You can have Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza
- It’s 1 of Greek Pita Flat Bread.
- You need 1 of Hand Full of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 TSP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Hot Dog: I used Hebrew National Beef Franks.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Canned Chili: I used Wolf Brand Chili with No Beans.
- You need of Yellow Mustard.
- You need of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s Dash of Salt and Black Pepper.
Great recipe for Mantastic Cottage Cheese and Berries Smoothie. Grease two large baking sheets with cooking spray. I've taken all the elements of the famous North Indian street food, Chilli Cheese Toast, and How to Cook Delicious Coconut Chili Prawns. Marion's Kitchen Coconut Sweet Chili to serve (use my store locator to find out where to.
Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat Pita Bread with Olive Oil.
- Draw a bunch of smiley faces on the Pita Bread with the Yellow Mustard..
- Put the Chili on the Pita Bread and spread evenly around. This will also mix the mustard as well..
- Take a handful of sharp cheddar cheese and evenly spread it on..
- Cut the hot dog into tiny pieces and place on top..
- Throw on a few sliced Jalapeno Peppers..
- Put on a dash of Salt and Black Pepper..
- Bake for 10 minutes..
You can have Chili Dog Tot Casserole for. This Chili Cheese Dog Pizza begins with a homemade pizza dough layered with hearty chili and shredded Mexican cheese before being topped with sliced hot dogs. It's then garnished with chopped onion and cilantro before being cut into wedges and served. Easy enough for any weekday, yet the perfect way to kick off a weekend. Wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and hot dog, overlapping slightly in center.