Meatball Sliders 🍔. These meatball sliders are a fun way to serve up meatballs at your party without using a slow cooker. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper How to make meatball sliders. The assembly for these meatball sliders is pretty easy.
Place a meatball on top of each roll and then top with marinara. Be sure to scroll down for the full printable step-by-step recipe! LAYER INGREDIENTS: Place the bottoms of the rolls into the baking dish and then add the meatballs. You can cook Meatball Sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sliders 🍔
- Prepare 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Prepare of Meatballs (one for each sweet roll) thawed or fresh.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Butter Cooking Spray.
Place piece of cheese on each meatball and return to oven until cheese melts. Upgrade your appetizer game with these easy slow cooker Meatball Sliders. Keep the meatballs simmering all day and allow guests to build their own if the bash is an open house or all day affair. The key to making these meatball sliders EXTRA amazing, is the garlic butter.
Meatball Sliders 🍔 step by step
- Place your bottom half of sweet rolls into a large baking pan after slicing rolls in half, you may spray your baking pan lightly with cooking spray if you wish….
- Place about 1/3 cup bbq sauce into a bowl, and with a basting brush baste the bottom half of sweet rolls with the bbq sauce….if you need to put more bbq sauce on the bottom half of rolls go right ahead and put more, just don’t saturate the bottom half of the sweet rolls !!!.
- Place a few slices of provolone cheese on top of bottom halves of sweet rolls, enough to cover the bottom of the rolls…..
- Place meatballs on top of sweet roll halves……
- Place more provolone cheese on top of meatballs….. 😋.
- Take your bbq sauce and drizzle over the provolone cheese…….
- Now place top halves of sweet rolls on top of provolone cheese and meatballs…..press tops down into cheese…..
- Lightly spray top halves with butter cooking spray…..
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 12 – 15 minutes or until all cheese has melted and tops are golden…..Check to make sure before the 15 minutes are up that your tops aren’t getting too golden !!!!.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Combine melted butter, minced garlic, onion powder, and parsely in a small bowl and then spoon that over the top of the sliders. The sweet bread paired with the garlic sauce is oh. so. good. With the Big Game coming up, this week is all about what to feed your friends and family on game day. We always have a ton of people over for a party on game day, there is nothing better than cheering on your team with good friends, and of course food! Layer the mozzarella evenly on top.