Meatloaf with glaze. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. This meatloaf sauce is incredible as a glaze for the meatloaf with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors. Ketchup combined with brown sugar, garlic and onion powder, salt, pepper and vinegar creates an irresistible sauce.
What I changed is I don't wait until the end to put the glaze on top. The meatloaf was moist and the glaze was delicious. This was as good basic recipe. You can have Meatloaf with glaze using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with glaze
- It’s 3 lbs of 80 / 20 lean ground hamburger.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter optional.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of greek seasoning.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of Creole seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of medium onion finely diced.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded carrots chopped up fine.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery finely diced.
- It’s 1 of small red bell pepper chopped up fine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spicy ketchup (ketchipotle).
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup or use a total of 1/2 cup if no spicy ketchup.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Glaze topping.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spicy Brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup (plus 1 Tablespoon spicy ketchup optional.
- It’s of : NOTE : For patties and muffin tin meatloaf.
- You need of On a baking sheet form mixture into patties or fill muffin tins.
- Prepare of Bake for 35 minutes.
- It’s of Then top with a little glaze and bake for about 10 more minutes.
This is a great recipe for someone who is reserved about trying something new. Very tasty very easy and I got good results from the family members that tried it that refuse to try anything new.. Simple and delicious, this is truly the best glazed meatloaf recipe ever and a huge family favorite. Tender and flavorful and slathered with the most delicious glaze, it is a keeper!
Meatloaf with glaze instructions
- Optional step In a skillet sautee onion, celery, red peppers, garlic and carrots in butter and olive oil till tender..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix everything well except topping.
- Form into a loaf in a 13×9 inch dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes or till done. Mix up glaze topping and set aside..
- Pour some sauce on and continue to bake for at least 20 more minutes.
- Let rest before slicing and serve with additional sauce as desired.
My family has a long sordid history with meatloaf. Sufficeth to say, it's taken a while to land on The Best Meatloaf Recipe in all the land.. For glaze, in a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, ketchup and mustard to a boil. Next make your meatloaf glaze recipe. Spoon glaze over the top of your meatloaf.