Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers. Flippin' Mike Jourdy presents the Big Smoke – smoked beef brisket atop a burger patty covered in melted spicy Havarti with homemade BBQ sauce and apple slaw on a garlic toasted bun, with a side of fresh-cut fries. The go to place for garlic fries and shakes and chili burgers! Build Your Own Burger Choice of a quarter pound beef or chicken patty and the addition of any of our free toppings..
Sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions, and Swiss cheese.. Italian marinara mixed with Ricotta and baked with Mozzarella. Pizza, Stromboli, Pasta, Burgers, Hoagies & Grinders, Steak Sandwiches, Salads Place patties onto grill. You can cook Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers
- You need of Garlic Burgers.
- It’s 2 lb of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need 4 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- You need 2 large of Sesame Seed Buns Or French Bread.
- Prepare 1 stick of Real Butter [you won't need all].
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato [sliced].
- You need 1 large of Sweet Vidalia Onion [sliced].
Place lettuce leaf, if desired, onto bottom half of buns. Top with burgers, mushroom mixture and top half of buns. The range of veg burgers includes BBQ Paneer and Swiss Mushroom Burger to name a few. Also Read: It's Burger Time: Your Favourite Spot, Burger In Koregaon Park Is Now Open For Takeaways!
Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers step by step
- Mix everything together very well. Except for the swiss cheese, vegetables, butter and bread..
- Divide mixed meat in half and create two 1 pound burger patties. Or, create four medium sized if you'd like. For larger buns, press meat thinner than usual and poke five [M&M sized holes] throughout each burger to keep them from shrinking in circumference..
- Grill burgers over charcoal or pan fry patties with lid and fry until fully cooked. Usually 4 minutes on each side for 1 pounders and 2.5 to 3 minutes on each side for 1/2 pounders. Be careful not to burn burgers though! Trust me, garlic tastes terrible when burnt!.
- Place two slices of Swiss Cheese on top of fully cooked meat and cover with lid until melted..
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan and sprinkle the pan with garlic powder. Place 2 buns [flat side down] into simmering garlic butter until lightly browned and crispy at the edges. Repeat pan sear for all buns..
- Serve these burgers with chilled, sliced tomatoes and white onions on the side. The condiments served are completely up to you but a homemade Garlic Aoli or even most mustards go great with these burgers! Grilled onions are also a fantastic option..
Apart from burgers, their sides are just as enticing with garlic bread and an array of toppings like chicken, bacon and cheese and chilly cheese. Black Angus burger dressed with BBQ sauce, swiss cheese, bacon, and fried onion straws. Hundred percent all-natural Angus beef patties. Create your own by adding premium cheese. Welcome to Nick & Mike Bar and Grill!