Mini taco pizza. Mini pizzas are made with tortillas that are cut into small rounds and topped with traditional pizza toppings. Mix up the topping for your preference, this recipe calls for pepperoni but if you do not like pepperoni or you are vegan or vegetarian, add vegan cheese and vegetables to make this recipe your own. Taco Pizza mini's made with biscuits The perfect EASY and quick weeknight or weekend meal – mini taco pizzas (our kids love it!) Course: Appetizer, Main Course, Snack Instructions.
There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy. First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works. You can have Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- Prepare 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. These Easy Mini Pizzas are made with wholesome Cache Valley Creamery Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese. The secret to this Easy Mini Pizza recipe is using small street taco flour tortillas as the pizza crust. When I went to college in Los Angeles in the eighties, CPK was a relatively new joint with only a couple of locations…and boy, was it a treat.
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
I wound up having a years-long love affair with CPK, heading to the. This easy appetizer recipe is perfect for a game day party or just for every day snacking. We used sausage, cheese, and pizza sauce for our recipe, however, you are welcome to include whatever toppings you find most delicious! Mini taco pizza Have leftover taco ingredients and don't know what to do with it, because it's not enough to do anything with!? Or have some leftover lettuce and tomatoes what is my case, because I don't want to throw it out, I have one tomato and a handful of lettuce lol , so I have cut my other taco pizza recipe down and this is the.