My home made pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! Start with my homemade pizza dough recipe. You can also use store-bought pizza dough to save time.
Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Add the salt to the can of tomatoes and puree with an immersion blender, or transfer to a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth. How to make homemade pizza dough, how to make pizza from scratch, pizza homemade no cap! lol Subscribe to Vlog channel (Jae and Bae): https://www.youtube.com. Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. You can cook My home made pizza using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My home made pizza
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Lukewarm water 1 3/4 cup or 300 ml.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- It’s of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Onions,capsicum (yellow,green),tomatoes, mushrooms.
- You need of Chicken (small pieces).
- You need of Chicken sausages.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Chillie flakes.
- Prepare of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. In all my years of cooking this is the first pizza I have ever made from scratch.
My home made pizza instructions
- First,combine the flour,sugar and salt in the bowl.Mix it well.Next.add 2 tsp of yeast to lukewarm water and mix it well.Then,add 2 tbsp of Olive oil and yeast to flour mixture and mix it.Now remove the dough from the bowl and knead for about 20 minutes on a floured surface.Then,place it in a oiled bowl and covered with a clean towel.Let the dough rise for about 40 minutes in warm area..
- Seasoned chicken with salt and pepper and grilled it.add oil into a pan and add sausages,salt,chillie flakes,tomatoe sauce and stir it..
- After 40 minutes get the dough and divide the dough into 4 pieces(balls).Next,flatten each ball of dough one at a time on a lightly floured surface.if you want you can create the rim..
- Preheat oven to 200°C for at least 30 minutes.Now get your pizza dough and brush the top lightly with olive oil.Spread the tomato sauce over the top of the dough and add chicken,sausages and vegetables and sprinkled with cheese.Bake pizza one at a time until the crust is brown and the cheese is golden.Enjoy!!!!.
I halved the ingredients as I want to make just the one. After the cheese I topped with chicken and bacon. My husband said it was the best pizza he had ever had and please can you make more. Considering he was not a pizza fan that was a compliment. I doubled the cheese only because that's the way I like pizza.