My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Whether you're exploring eating vegetarian, or just want to add more veggies to your diet, bean burgers are a great way to do either.
But I was determined to make a flavour PACKED burger the whole family loved! What Makes these Vegan Burgers different. While most black bean burgers contain some black beans mixed with breadcrumbs and eggs, mine combines fibre rich oats, nutritional yeast, flax and even mushrooms to the party for a nutrient dense burger! You can have My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙
- It’s 1 of large Sweet Potato peeled and boiled ready to mash.
- You need 2 tbls of Chic peas.
- It’s 2 tbls of red Kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Cannelini beans.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion Chopped.
- It’s 3 tbls of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of cracked Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Flour.
- Prepare of Another Cup full of Breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the red pepper and fresh jalapeños and cook for a. Place the other burgers on a lined baking sheet. To cook the chilled burgers, preheat the grill to medium.
My Spicy Mixed Bean Burgers. 😙 instructions
- Beans, breadcrumbs,Red onion, paprika, black pepper, Salt, red Pepper flakes. Next Parsley..
- Mash the potato and when cooled add to the bean mix next add the egg and mix..
- Add some flour add more if needed so as the mix is not too sloppy. Then add the cup of Breadcrumbs mix then seperate 4 equal size balls..
- Add greadeproof paper on the grill dish and then roll in flour then press down into a thick burger shape. Add each one on the greasrproof paper using a spatula so as it slides underneath the shape and slides off on to the greaseproof paper. Spray with olive oil both sides, spray throughout the grilling. Add under the grill 3 minutes each side alternativally..
Mash the beans well and mix with the spinach, breadcrumbs, coriander and cumin. Add the fried onion mixture and stir well. Grill, or spray with oil and shallow fry for a few minutes on each side until crisp and golden. Now hear this: A little spice, when it comes to black bean burgers, is really, realllllllly nice. While that happens, I'll get the skillet ready!