No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. With a fork rub in butter into flour until butter is broke up to very. Add water, oil, and sugar in a bowl.
Cover, rest, then shape and add toppings. Place the dough onto the prepared pizza pan. Tips and Tricks to Making No-Yeast Pizza Dough: Freeze the raw pizza dough rolled and topped to make super-fast pizza whenever you want. You can cook No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust
- Prepare 2 cup of Self-rising flour, or all-purpose flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast. Jamie's pizza is indeed a cheat's — you don't have to agonize over that precise point between over- and under-kneaded dough or wait for the dough to rise. Instead, you sneak in a food processor and self-rising flour.. Make no yeast pizza dough How To: Make and cook a brick-oven pizza.
No Rise Parmesan Scone Pizza Crust instructions
- Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- With a fork rub in butter into flour until butter is broke up to very small pieces.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add milk and work into a dough, knead until smooth.
I'd been meaning to try a cheat or scone base pizza. A really nice pizza, and it doesn't feel like junk food because of the wholemeal flour, and you can top it however you like. I am not a pizza fan at all, but really enjoy making this.and eating it, as does my husband. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. It also requires a little bit of practice to perfect, but don't let that stop you!