Oinion-tastic! Hamburger With Homemade Fries. Meanwhile, cut the plantain into the shape of fries and slice the red onion and tomato into thin discs. The very best Crispy Quinoa Burgers Topped with Sweet Potato Fries and Beer Caramelized Onions. Perfectly spiced vegetarian quinoa burgers, pan-cooked until extra crispy on the outside, yet soft and cheesy in the middle.
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. These french fries are loaded with everything it takes to make a great cheeseburger. Ground beef, onions, pickles, cheese, and of course ketchup and mustard. You can have Oinion-tastic! Hamburger With Homemade Fries using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oinion-tastic! Hamburger With Homemade Fries
- You need 1/2 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 1/3 of chopped onion.
- You need of lawry seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- You need dash of ground black pepper.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- It’s of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 cup of shortening or canola oil.
While the fries cook brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat. This recipe is very flexible—you can make as many or as few fries as you like. Plan on one large potato's worth of fries per person if serving as a side dish. Homemade French fries are a traditional accompaniment with hamburgers, grilled steak, or steamed mussels.
Oinion-tastic! Hamburger With Homemade Fries step by step
- Chop the onion into small pieces..
- Take 1/2 pound ground hamburger and the chopped onion with the lawry seasoning and garlic powder and mix everything together and form it into a hamburger..
- Then take the oil or shortening heat it up to the point when you set a potatoe in it and it sizzles right away..
- Put the hamburger on a low to medium heat in a pan. Dont press down the hamburger so you dont sqeeze out the juices..
- Cut the potatoes after you rinse them into long strips preferably about 1/2 into in thickness..
- Put the cut potatoes into the oil. Oil should just barely cover the potatoes. Cook until soft and golden brown. Put on napkin to soak up extra oil. You can season the potatoes after they are done cooking with pepper or really with any seasoning you like..
- Now the hamburger should be nearly done by this point. You can obviously cook it to your liking..
- I put mayo and dijon mustard on both sides of my hamburger bun and of course ketchup but you can add whatever vegetable or condiments you like..
- And VOILA! You have yourself a delicious homemade meal that took no time at all!.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments. Remove from oven and salt to taste. While the fries are cooking, in a skillet over medium heat, melt butter for the onions. Add onions and bay, and season with salt and both peppers.