Pasta Pizza. In same skillet, heat remaining oil. Spread pasta evenly in skillet to form a crust. Turn crust onto a large plate.
This is a very decent dish! I added onion bell pepper and more italian seasonings. I used the stated amount of cheese. You can have Pasta Pizza using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Pizza
- Prepare 1 packet of pasta.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna.
- It’s of Tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken soup.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Sliced onion.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced green pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of squeeze cheese.
- It’s of Sliced olives.
- Prepare of Oil.
There are actually many variations you can create with this recipe, but this is the version I always come back to. I used to always make this with my leftover homemade tomato sauce, but we enjoyed it so much, I had to make it more often with store-bought sauce. It is like making a pizza with pasta, instead of dough, so you know the possibilities are endless. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Pasta Pizza instructions
- Boil the pasta in water and salt till it's medium rare, then wash it with cold water.
- Mix the pasta with the cheese abd the mayonnaise. Put it aside..
- Heat a pan and put the tuna in it. Stir a little while..
- Put the oil and stir. Now the onions and keep up stirring..
- Now put the tomato juice, the tomato paste, the cube of soup, some salt and black pepper. Stir, lighten the heat and cover the pan for a while..
- In the oven pan, put the pasta first, the the tuna batter, the sliced green pepper, the sliced olives and at last the mozarella..
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes then serve..
In baking dish, mix pasta and pizza sauce. Add sausage-vegetable mixture, olives, mushrooms and basil; toss until well combined. Lay a large square of parchment paper on a work surface with the pizza dough on top. Pizza Pasta Bake is a super easy cheesy casserole with layers of pasta & tons of gooey cheese! This is one dish the whole family will easily agree on, it's pretty hard to go wrong with a Pizza Pasta Casserole!!