Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® Philly Cheese Steak Pizza I top crescent roll crust with deli beef, mozzarella cheese and sauteed veggies.
Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions. Create a lip or rim by thickening the dough around the crust portion. Spoon mushroom mixture and sirloin over American cheese layer and top with Mexican cheese blend. You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury artisan style pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 packages of garlic & herb boursin cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mexican cremá.
- You need 8 slice of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 of precooked Philly style steak with peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 small of red onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 of – 5 sticks string cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
Combine the cheeses; sprinkle over pizza. Place the pizza dough in the skillet and carefully stretch it out until it fills the entire skillet (the skillet will be hot). Add the steak, onion mixture, mozzarella and provolone over the top. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with cornmeal..
- Roll out pizza crust. Cut string cheese in half and roll around edges of crust and pinch to close..
- Spread softened boursin over crust and then spread crema. Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions. Sprinkle monterrey jack over top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust golden brown and fillings hot and bubbly..
Serve this pizza with a garden salad or celery sticks and Blue cheese dressing. A thin crust cheesesteak pizza with a white olive oil and garlic sauce, topped off with shaved steak, peppers, onions and three varieties of cheese! An absolute must make for your next pizza night! Let's go over a few basics of the Philly cheese steak pizza. What Kind of Meat for Philly Cheesesteaks.