Philly Cheesesteak Sliders. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak, bell pepper, and onion. Here, we've given the pull-apart slider treatment to the iconic Philly cheesesteak sandwich, complete with a double layer of cheese, tender sautéed onions and peppers, and thinly sliced beef.
It's the perfect football party food for feeding a hungry crowd on game day! This Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe is so fast and tasty! Melty provalone cheese, peppers, onions, and roast beef, all on soft dinner rolls with melted butter. You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Sliders using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- You need 1 pkg. of Slider rolls.
- It’s 1 lb of thin sliced steak.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 pkg of mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 slices of provolone cheese or whatever cheese you desire.
These are the perfect easy dinner, party recipe, or game day snack! Philly Cheesesteak Sliders: Slow roasted, artisan-quality roast beef, creamy provolone cheese, delicious onions and peppers, all inside a roll topped with a delicious buttery sauce that takes these over the top and makes them the perfect picnic lunch option! Philly cheesesteaks are a picnic favorite around here, especially when I make these easier to eat. Cook the steak, add the vegetables and seasonings.
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut rolls in half, but leave them connected.
- Cover bottom rolls with a layer of cheddar cheese soup.
- Next cover with sliced steak.
- Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms and add on top of steak.
- Next add a layer of provolone cheese.
- Put a layer of cheddar cheese soup on cut side of the top rolls.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the garlic butter spread. Cut rolls in half, separating the tops and bottoms. Football food ideas like these beef sliders aren't just for sports fans! Tailgating food is universally enjoyable, from easy appetizers like classic Baked Buffalo Wings to Cheesy Rice Balls with Chipotle Dipping Sauce. Philly cheesesteak sliders are a hit for a reason: they're so easy to make and delicious, too!.