Pizza birthday cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! See more ideas about Pizza birthday cake, Pizza cake, Cupcake cakes. Sprinkle with grated chocolate for cheese.
Make cake mix as directed on box using water, oil and eggs. See how to turn a regular round cake into a pizza pie—er, pizza cake! You'll start by baking a simple round cake like usual. You can cook Pizza birthday cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza birthday cake
- You need of yellow cake mix.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of container vanilla frosting.
- You need of red food color as needed.
- Prepare of bar white chocolate.
- Prepare of fruit roll ups – strawberry.
In the video, you'll see how to make the sauce, shredded cheese, pepperonis, and veggies out of frosting and candies! And the perfect dessert for any birthday or pizza party. Pizza Birthday Cake Birthday Cake Kids Boys Pizza Cake Homemade Birthday Cakes Cool Birthday Cakes Happy Birthday Birthday Crafts Third Birthday Birthday Ideas. A birthday party just isn't complete until the cake comes out!
Pizza birthday cake step by step
- Make cake with eggs, vegetable oil, water, and cake mix. Mix 30 seconds on low then two minutes on medium..
- Oven 350°F. I used 10 inch cake pan. I greased bottom with vegetable oil and used parchment paper. I also used 12 cup muffin tin with liners. I put about two tablespoons of dough in muffin tin. Rest I put in round 10 inch pan..
- Put in oven set timer 12 minutes. Take out muffin test with toothpick, should come out clean. Put timer back on for another 12 minutes. Take round p an out test too. Let cool 10 minutes. Turn over on plate or pizza pan. Cool completely..
- Add red food coloring to white frosting. Will take alot to make it red enough to look like pizza sauce. Spread on top leaving edge to look like crust. Grate white chocolate, sprinkle on top. Run fruit roll ups into circles to look like pepperoni. . I grated white right on frosting seem to much in one place if make again will grate in bowl and sprinkle on..
Wow kids of all ages with one of these awesome birthday cake ideas. Line base and side with baking paper. Remove pizza cake from pan; brush crust with butter. Use sharp knife to cut slices like you would a cake. Dollop jam over frosting to resemble pizza sauce.