Pizza Burgers. Pizza burgers are just so fun and we want to make them every night of the week. These were born when we just couldn't decide between a pizza and burger and never wanted to make the decision again. The title was a little misleading to me.
Start by adding the onions and a drizzle of canola or vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook all the way through,. Once the meat is cooked,add chopped pepperoni, add the tomato soup, water and pizza seasoning. You can have Pizza Burgers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Burgers
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 package of Canadian Bacon.
- You need 1 pound of ground Italian pork sausage.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara.
- You need 1 package of buns.
- It’s 1 package of mozzarella cheese singles.
Reduce to low and let simmer. Saute ground beef in nonstick skillet until no longer pink. Spread bun halves on cookie sheet. Pizza Burgers From Beloit, Wisconsin, Lisa Trunckenbrod sends this better-for-you version of an all-time lunch-counter classic.
Pizza Burgers step by step
- Take your ground beef and Italian sausage and mix together. Form into patties, cover in parchment paper and let patties sit overnight to harden. This will help when you go to cook them..
- Take your patties and place on grill at a low temp on the top rack. Cook the patties until they are close to being done. Place the Canadian bacon and pepperoni on and grill until the pepperoni begins to curl up..
- Once you see the pepperoni curl up place the mozzarella over the pepperoni and cook until cheese is melted. Remove patties place on bun with marinara sauce covering ! Serve and enjoy..
Loaded with popular pizza flavor, the cheese-topped burgers not only taste great, but they beat the clock as well. Bringing together two iconic foods, satisfy your customer's craving for both pizza and burgers with this single item. These burgers bring the flavors of rich beef, zesty pizza seasonings, and melty mozzarella cheese together into one. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.