Pizza Chicken Roll-ups. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Pizza Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups-if you like pizza, you will love these easy Pizza Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups.
A dish the whole family will love! This recipe is a fun way to fulfill your pizza cravings without all the carbs. Now don't get me wrong, I love to indulge in a slice of homemade pizza on the weekends. You can cook Pizza Chicken Roll-ups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Chicken Roll-ups
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of pizza sauce.
But sometimes I'm in the mood for a lighter option. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese.
Pizza Chicken Roll-ups step by step
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni and 1 slice of cheese on each. Roll up tight and secure with toothpick. Place in greased baking dish..
- Cover with pizza sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes..
- Top with another slice of cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
Full of mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, and veggies! Ohhh my gosh, this Pizza Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe legit tastes like pizza. Share Recipe Share Recipe × Tagged: Appetizers Appetizers. Quick & Easy Quick & Easy. how to make these pizza chicken roll ups? Making these pizza chicken rolls up is a pretty easy process, though prep time will vary depending on what you decide to use inside for the filling.