Pizza dough. Get Access To Daily Recipes, Tips, Product Recommendations & So Much More! We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Want to make your own pizza dough? You can cook Pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of bread or AP flour.
- You need 1 packet of instant yeast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of evoo.
Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Pizza dough step by step
- Add water and instant yeast till bubbles to mixer bowl.
- Add starter, salt, honey and evoo, stir with fork.
- Add 2 cups flour and turn on mixer on slow.
- When incorporated add milk.
- Add 2 more cups of flour, mix.
- Add more flour till it slaps off the sides of bowl.
- At this point leave it in the bowl flour the top and put wet cloth over bowl let sit atleast 1 hour.
- When it doubles put it out on cutting board, then u can portion accordingly.
Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.