Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level. You won't be disappointed with the results!
See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. You can cook Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza
- It’s of Dough.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water (105 degrees).
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn meal.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 15 of each pepperoni.
- You need 3/4 cup of Red sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, basil, and garlic powder.
The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner.
Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Place dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix. Wait till dough forms into ball. Add water if not sticking. Add dough if too sticky..
- Lightly oil a separate bowl, swirl dough in oil until coated in oil, cover, and let dough sit for 30 minutes. Room temperature will impact how quickly the dough rises..
- Place pizza stone into oven. Bottom shelf. Pre-heat to 450°F..
- Dough should be doubled in size. Cut dough in half. This makes two dough balls. Let dough balls sit for twenty minutes, covered with cloth..
- Take one dough ball and place onto a pizza peel. Make sure you spread some corn meal under the dough. (prevents sticking and burning).
- Flatten dough ball into pizza pie using rolling pin. Spread olive oil on the pie..
- Add red sauce (season as desired: salt, pepper, basil, garlic). Add toppings..
- Place onto pizza stone. 4-5 minutes. Take pizza out of the oven using pizza peel. Let sit for one minute. Cut and enjoy!.
- If you want to use whole wheat, you'll have to add more water when making the dough..
Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Thank you Martha, my new to go too.