Pizza, Melting Pot. Fortunately an old time banker in town gave me a small loan for operating expenses. At Front Royal Melting Pot, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. This is the place where you can tell everyone about all your good times at the Pot.
Menu for Melting Pot Pizza: Reviews and photos of All the Way Neither a melting pot nor a Salad Bowl: America is a Pizza. In multicultural societies like the USA, there are generally two different – often contradictory – models of racial integration. Traditionally, America is supposed to be called a melting pot, since with over two centuries, generations of immigrants have been "melted" together. You can cook Pizza, Melting Pot using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza, Melting Pot
- Prepare of Pizza.
- It’s 1 of medium sized pizza dough see my recipe chil cheesedog pizza.
- You need 3 ounces of pepperoni.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Colby Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of heart of palm.
- You need 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce with meatballs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare of Pork.
- You need 1/3 pound of porkloin.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lyles golden syrup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 3 of thin slices ginger root.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
Fortunately an old time banker in town gave me a small loan for operating expenses. Make your way to your local Melting Pot and discover a new hometown favorite for all your fondue! The Melting Pot invented the Art of Fondue just for people like you. Find out for yourself why the Melting Pot is everyone's favorite place for fun, frivolity, and fondue.
Pizza, Melting Pot instructions
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit. Chop the porkloin into pieces. Add to a pot all the pork ingredients. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onions, shred the cheeses, and slice the pepperoni. Mix the ingredients for the sauce. Spaghetti sauce, cheese, and fennel seed..
- Spread the pizza dough into a square let rest 10 minutes. Brush with the olive oil. Add the sauce mixture. Spread the mozzarella cheese over the top..
- Now the pork. Add the pepperoni and then the colby-jack cheddar cheese..
- Top with heart of palm, green onions, and black olives. Put into the oven for 16-20 minutes. Take out and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The entrées of meat and seafood are served with a choice of oil or broth for the items to be cooked in as well as several dipping sauces. The Melting Pot is a chain of fondue restaurants with franchises in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Melting Pot menu includes cheese fondues, wines, salads, entrees of meat and seafood with dip, as well as chocolate fondues. Find out the best pizza places in Virginia as voted by PBS fans. Check out our guide to Virginia's best pizza at PBS Food.