Pizza monkey bread. Pizza Monkey Bread is an Italian appetizer stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and garlic all in a Bundt pan. If you love pizza, you'll love this Pizza Monkey Bread made with biscuits and marinara sauce for dipping. To make this Pizza Monkey Bread recipe, you simply add all ingredients into a bowl, mix and bake in a bundt pan.
If you cut them too big the monkey bread can seem a bit doughy. Gently stir the cut dough into the pizza sauce, coating every piece of dough in tomato sauce. Fill the pan with the monkey bread dough and even out the dough with a spatula. You can have Pizza monkey bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza monkey bread
- It’s 2 cans of Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of pepperoni cut them in half.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes *optional*.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need of Sever with pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
- It’s of You can add any pizza toppings you like.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, peppers, onions, olives, just make sure you cut them somewhat small.
Steps to Make Monkey Bread Pizza! Prepare Pan – Spray the inside of a bundt pan with non stick spray and set aside. Prepare Garlic Butter – In a small saucepan melt butter, then add garlic and saute. Mix in garlic salt and Italian Seasoning.
Pizza monkey bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F Spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters.
- Drizzle some olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, Mix with hands and add pepperoni,mozzarella cheese on top of the biscuit quarters and give everything a mix.
- Place biscuit quarters into the bundt pan and add extra cheese and pepperoni if needed..
- Add more cheese, and the reserved pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until done, un cover the last 5 mins.
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife (I thought this was done but it felt a little doughy and I put it back in for 10 more mins, I forgot to set a timer… the last picture you can see where it raised more and that it was done.).
- Flip out onto severing tray. Quickly flip Back over, you don’t want the cheese to stick to the severing tray, and this will be hot… I just do it fast with my hands. (should look like this, you don’t want to sever it the other way).
- I have a small container that I put sauce in, that lucky fit right in the middle..
- Notes- I used my favorite spaghetti sauce for dipping. I make this and my pizza dip together a lot of times and instead of getting pizza sauce, I get my favorite spaghetti sauce and spilt it between both recipes..
Brush the remaining olive oil mixture all over the monkey bread. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Pizza Monkey Bread has all the flavor of pizza in a fun, pull-apart bread form. It's layered with pizza sauce, lots of mini pepperoni slices, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Dip the pieces in pizza sauce for even more flavor.