Pizza Spaghetti Casserole. We preferred turkey pepperoni, so you don't get a greasy appearance. Freeze the unbaked casserole up to one month. All the favorite ingredients for pizza are baked with spaghetti creating the perfect duo: pizza spaghetti casserole!
The BEST Spaghetti Pizza Casserole EVER! Pizza Spaghetti Casserole Kids, of any age, who like both pizza and spaghetti will enjoy this casserole recipe. Spaghetti Pizza Casserole is one of our all-time favorite family meals because it is a combination of the basics, spaghetti and pizza! You can have Pizza Spaghetti Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- Prepare of ground meat of choice.
- You need of box of uncooked spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of sliced pepperoni.
- You need of jar of pasta sauce.
- It’s of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare of Any other pizza toppings [ex: peppers, mushrooms, olives, sausage, etc…].
Pepperoni, cheese and pizza sauce on a spaghetti crust is food that kids will eat and it's super easy to make! Boil water & salt for Spaghetti noodles, once it starts boiling, add noodles. Brown meat in a separate frying pan. Once noodles are cooked, drain and put in a casserole dish.
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole step by step
- Cook spaghetti noodles as you normally would and brown the meat in a separate frying pan. Put the cooked noodles in the bottom of a casserole dish..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk & egg. Poor over the pasta & add the jar of sauce, the can of tomatoes, the garlic powder, and the oregano..
- On top of pasta mixture layer the ground meat, and then add a layer of pepperoni. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and the shredded cheese on top. And layer more pepperoni and any other pizza toppings..
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes..
In a separate bowl, combine milk & egg & whisk. Poor over pasta & add jar of sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, & oregano. Spaghetti Pizza Casserole "I first tried this great-tasting dish at an office Christmas party. It makes a wonderful alternative to ordinary spaghetti." —Kim Neer, Kalamazoo, Michigan. Spaghetti Pizza Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home.