Pizza Thin Crust. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! We love thin crust pizza, but would have preferred this to be a bit more tender.
Structurally, the dough worked great and made plenty of pizza for two.. Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. You can cook Pizza Thin Crust using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Thin Crust
- Prepare 100 gr of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce (ketchup).
- Prepare of Chinese cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare of Saussages (chopped).
- It’s of Corn.
- Prepare of Meat (minced).
Try to make it thicker around the edge. Dissolve yeast and sugar in hot water. Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture and mix well with a heavy spoon. Baked on the back of a preheated baking sheet, this thin crust is deceivingly sturdy — strong enough to hold traditional toppings or a brush of jam and a curl of prosciutto to serve as a fancy flatbread at your next dinner party.
Pizza Thin Crust step by step
- Mix yeast, sugar and little bit water to activate the yeast.
- Mix flour, activated yeast, a pinch of salt and water. Then make dough. Then wrap the dough.
- Rest the dough for about 1 hour or more in warm place.
- Add little bit oil or butter on pizza pan.
- Roll the dough into round shape then add tomato sauce, add chinese cabbage, meat, saussages, corn.place in pan or oven (i used pizza pan). Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Serve it.
If you have an hour or less, this is the pizza to make at the last minute for family and friends. The best thin-crust pizza: techniques and toppings. You can find many recipes for thin-crust pizza out there, including several right here on our site. But rather than send you to a specific recipe for this popular pizza style (which might involve specialty flours or other out-of-the-ordinary ingredients), I'll show you some techniques for. Find the best Thin Crust Pizza near you on Yelp – see all Thin Crust Pizza open now.