Portobello Pizza. They are so good and give me a healthy alternative to satisfy my pizza cravings! Place mushrooms, stem side down, on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Meanwhile, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
I love using vegetables as a base for all kinds of pizza creations. Veggies are obviously an excellent choice , and they happen to be very tasty too! Portobello Pizzas have ALL the flavours of a GOOD pizza…without the guilt! You can have Portobello Pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portobello Pizza
- It’s 4 large of portobello mushrooms..
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 12 of Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 bag of baby spinach.
- You need 2 can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce of choice..
Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper. Portobellos are not so runny if the gills are removed prior to cooking.. The Portobello Pizza is located in Southampton. You can now order online, all your favourite dishes and many more delicious options, and have them delivered straight to your door in no time at all.
Portobello Pizza step by step
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and cook in a little olive oil, salt and pepper until opaque..
- Mix in rest of ingredients except for portobellos and mozzarella cheese and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove stems and clean out gills with a spoon. Baste with olive oil and put in oven at 350°F for 10 minutes..
- Remove portobellos from oven and fill with mixture and top with cheese. Put back in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned..
Here at Portobello Pizza we are constantly striving to improve our service and quality in order to give our customers the very best experience. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place portobello caps open-side up on the sheet. Fill the caps with about ¼ cup of tomato sauce each. Share. tweet; This recipe is inspired by a trip I took to Wegmans grocery store.