Quick Bread Pizza. Bread pizza recipe with stove-top & oven instructions. Bread pizza is a quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this.
It's great for kids as they don't have to wait for the crust to rise! You can use a plain or spicy tomato sauce on this, but I love the taste and texture of fresh tomatoes. Quick Bread Pizza Recipe is a super quick way to get a pizza made at home for the kids and family. You can have Quick Bread Pizza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Bread Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of bread.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of button mushrooms (chop them into pieces).
- You need 1 can of ready-to-eat pineapple pieces.
- You need 1 of and half cup of frozen mixed vegtables.
- Prepare of Minced beef.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- You need 2 cups of cooked bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of dried herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of tasty chicken granules.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese toppings.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese toppings.
Makes a perfect cooking in a hurry food for the busy weeknights or even a after school snacks for the kids. Great tasting French bread pizza perfect for that quick evening meal or a party. Ingredients: Bread Pizza sauce Vegetable mayonnaise Onion Green Capcicum Cherry tomatoes Chilli flakes Pepper powder Seasoning oregano Mozzarella cheese. And this pepperoni pizza quick bread fits the bill!
Quick Bread Pizza instructions
- Place garlic, chopped bell pepper, dried mixed herbs and beef together with a dash of water, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce, soya sauce and oyster sauce just to flavor it a little before adding other ingredients. Quick cook for 15 mins..
- Add chopped onions and button mushroom into mix. Stir and continue cooking for another 8 mins.
- Add balance Oyster sauce, soya sauce, chicken granules, salt, mixed vegetables, pineapples, tomato paste, water. Cook for another 5 mins or till sauce thickens.
- Preheat oven to about 110 degrees. Lay out bread on top of aluminum foil.
- Pile cooked beef mix on top of each piece of bread, top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Pop into oven for around 12 to 15 mins.
- Done! Eat away! This, BTW, is delicious. Top them up as much as you want. Lol.
It's quick compared to other bread recipes. This one doesn't use yeast, so it doesn't have to rise. You can have delicious, flavorful pizza bread in one hour. No need to allow the bread to completely cool, just grab the marinara sauce! Everybody loves these mini bread pizzas, especially the kids.