Quick Lasagna. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes. A quick and easy way to make something that tastes like a lasagna that takes hours to prepare, but this only takes half an hour.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make delicious lasagna without a lot of pots and pans, with as little effort as possible, give this time-saving a try. Mushrooms, onions and ground beef in a ready-made pasta sauce are layered with cottage cheese, ricotta cheese and Parmesan between uncooked lasagna noodles. Sprinkle mozzarella over the top and bake. You can have Quick Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Lasagna
- Prepare 45 oz of Ragu spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger.
- It’s 12 oz of Oven ready lasagna noodles.
- It’s 16 oz of Shredded cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
It's that simple! *MAKE-AHEAD: Cover lasagna tightly with plastic wrap. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Make our Quick Homemade Lasagna Recipe any night of the week.
Quick Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- In another pan cook noodles until almost done..
- In a 13×9 inch greased baking dish start layers of lasagna, hamburger, sauce and cheese.
- Add a layer of cheese on the top.
- Bake until done ness that you like. I like the crispy burnt cheese so I baked 90 min.
Lasagna is the perfect easy recipe for busy weeknights! My delicious lasagna recipe features layers of lasagna noodles, meat sauce, and cheese resulting in a comfort dish that the whole family will love. I use a few tricks and a super simple recipe that yields sensational results. Lasagna doesn't have to be reserved for weekends any longer! I used to make Lasagna from scratch, it took forever.