Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs). Looking for a low carb pizza recipe that is quick and easy to prepare? This post is sponsored by Dorot. The one food I have missed most since starting the keto diet is pizza.
You can find my regular low carb pizza crust here. I also have a really popular Low Carb Pizza Roll recipe as well as my whole wheat pizza crust recipe. What you will need to make this recipe. You can have Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs)
- Prepare of Low Carb Wrap I use Carb Balance: 3 net carbs.
- You need of Rao's homemade pizza sauce 2 carbs for 1/4 cup.
- You need of Mozzarella Cheese 1 carb 1/4 Cup.
- Prepare of Pepperoni 1 carb for 6.
- Prepare of Other Pizza toppings (check carb count).
- It’s of Italian Seasonings.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
This easy keto pizza crust uses low carb ingredients, including mozzarella, cream cheese and almond flour to make an amazing fathead pizza dough. (No chicken or cauliflower in this recipe!) Find out how to make a quick low carb pizza crust using the microwave or stovetop method. Spaghetti squash is an excellent low-carb alternative to pasta. Once it's cooked, you can use a fork to carve its flesh into long strings that resemble spaghetti noodles. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog.
Quick Low-Carb Pizza (7 carbs) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place wrap on oven rack and cook until crisp..
- Top with thin layer of pizza sauce..
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasonings..
- Top with a light layer of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni or other toppings..
- Cook pizza on pizza pan until done, approximately 5 minutes..
This low carb pizza does away with traditional pizza crust entirely. Instead, the pizza base is a baked portobello mushroom cap, topped with tomato sauce and cheese. I f you're trying to cut carbs while feeding a family, these quick low carb recipes are the answer! Cooking low carb meals doesn't have to be a chore because low-carbohydrates ingredients such as zucchini noodles, asparagus, or. Our Low-Carb Pizza Crust recipe makes a crust everyone will love.