Quick Pizza Dough. Transfer to a bowl brushed with oil, turning dough to evenly coat. Cut the dough in half, form each piece into a neat ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer. The morning before you want to make pizza, transfer the dough to the refrigerator to thaw.
Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. You can have Quick Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- It’s 220 ml of lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 470 ml of flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Toppings.
In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza.
Quick Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix water and yeast and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Mix in flour and salt. Make sure there are no dry flour bits left – you may have to add bit more water..
- Knead for 8 minutes. If it’s too sticky to handle, add a bit of flour, but try to keep the dough relatively moist..
- Cover and rise for 10 minutes..
- Put baking paper on rack in bottom of oven. Preheat to 230C..
- Divide into 2 pieces and roll out..
- Turn over preheated baking paper and put pizza on top. Brush the pizzas with olive oil..
- Add toppings. The classic tomato sauce, cheese, and various meats/vegetables combination is always good!.
- Bake for about 14 minutes and you’re done!.
This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. This pizza crust without yeast is not just a sad substitute for the real deal made with yeast. It's truly great, yet takes a fraction of the time and effort. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Amazing dough consistancy Tried this one night when I was running late and didn't have time to rise my normal pizza dough – this recipe was a revelation!