Quick Veggie Slider Bites. Quick Veggie Slider Bites step by step. While patties are cooking- Slice bread, place on baking sheet. The slider just got a healthy facelift.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, Worcestershire, and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined, then form into small, meatball-size patties. Finish each slider off with a heaping scoop of the simple coleslaw and finally, the top half of the bun. You can have Quick Veggie Slider Bites using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Veggie Slider Bites
- Prepare 4 of Trader joes quinoa black bean & roasted corn veggie patties.
- You need 1 large of Sweet pepper, thinly sliced then halved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Organic Coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 slice of Pepper jack cheese, optional.
- It’s 1 loaf of Sourdough, Artisan, or your choice roll, 1/2" thick slices.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
Some of the best dishes start simple, like these no-cooking required Quick & Easy Pear Toast options. Slice up fresh, juicy Bartlett pears and top with a variety of tastes and textures. The versatile sampling of sweet, savory or salty is bound to please a wide range of guests at your next gathering. Quick and easy, these pizza sliders are a delicious appetizer for game days, birthday parties, and other gatherings.
Quick Veggie Slider Bites instructions
- Heat coconut oil in pan. Add veggie patties and cook on medium for 4 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown..
- While patties are cooking- Slice bread, place on baking sheet. Butter, then broil on high on center rack in oven for 5-7 min until edges are golden brown and middle is still kind of soft..
- Heat 1 tbspn coconut oil in small separate pan. Add sweet pepper slices. Season with salt and pepper. Keep an eye on patties, do not burn them..
- When patties are thoroughly cooked and crispy on the outside and peppers are blackened on the edges, cut each patty into halves or quarters (depending on the size of your bread roll slices).
- Distribute peppers on top of patty squares, place slice of pepper jack cheese on top about the same size.
- Once cheese has melted place on top of each bread slice and enjoy!.
Pepperoni is a classic, but add thinly sliced bell pepper and onion if desired, or make part of the batch vegetarian. Meat-free party goers are in luck though, because there are plenty of delicious recipe choices. Bite-size veggie burger sliders, gooey cheese dip, hearty chili, and creamy potato salad bites are just a few of the indulgent (yet surprisingly light) foods they get to look forward to in the fall. Looking for the best vegetarian appetizers? We are the UK's number one food brand.