Ranch Stuff Crust Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Inspired by a California club sandwich, this pizza brings the perfect combination of chicken, bacon and ranch and adds tasty avocado sauce, tomatoes and red onions!
First off, DiGiorno's new pizza is delicious from the start, since it's topped with white-meat chicken, spicy buffalo-style sauce, and creamy cool ranch sauce. This pairs perfectly with the toppings of grilled chicken, buffalo sauce, and (you guessed it) a drizzle of creamy ranch sauce. There's no need for takeout with the DiGiorno Chicken Bacon Ranch Rumble Frozen Pizza! You can have Ranch Stuff Crust Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ranch Stuff Crust Pizza
- Prepare 2/3 of Water.
- You need 1 box of Chef Boyardee Pizza Crust.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Lean Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 6 of mozzarella Cheesesticks.
- It’s 1 dash of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
It's made with real cheese, hearty chunks of chicken and bacon bits for a quick, easy and delicious dinner. This chicken bacon ranch frozen pizza also has added bacon stuffed directly in the crust to delight your taste buds and make bacon lovers rejoice. Ranch & Cheese Stuffed Crust California Style Chicken Bacon Ranch Inspired by a California club sandwich, this pizza brings the perfect combination of chicken, bacon and ranch and adds tasty avocado sauce, tomatoes and red onions! Create your own pizza by choosing a crust, sauce and toppings!
Ranch Stuff Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Stir together water and the mix, mix well until dough is competely Moist and forms into loose ball.
- Drizzle vegetable oil over the dough, take the mozzarella sticks and place them on the edge of the pizza and roll the dough over them.
- Then you put yours pizza sauce on, then spend the Parmesan cheese on top of the sauce , place the ground beef on top of the Parmesan cheese you can sprinkle the ranch dressing on top.
- Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 mins guarantee is going to be great.
More Info Nutrition Info At Pizza Ranch, we recognize that many of our guests are looking for gluten-sensitive options while still being able to dine out with their families and friends. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. These crusts can be topped with the sauces and toppings found below which do not contain gluten in their ingredient statements.