Roast Beef Sliders. Top the roast beef with caramelized onion to make French dip roast beef sliders. Roast beef sliders are the perfect game day food! Layers of roast beef and cheese between Hawaiian rolls are topped with the most delicious spread and cooked to perfection.
We're doing something a little different today. Fifth Step: Brush The Top Of The Roast Beef Sliders. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, Dijon Mustard, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. You can have Roast Beef Sliders using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- Prepare of Olive Oil, for browning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Minced Garlic, can be replaced with garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of Bottom Round Roasts.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, for taste.
- It’s 2 cans of Beef Broth.
- You need 2 cans of Canned Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Herbs de Provence.
- You need 24 slices of Provolone Cheese, cut in half to yield 48 slices.
- You need 48 of Slider Rolls.
Brush the tops of the sliders with the mustard mixture. Last Step: Bake The Roast Beef Sliders. Cover the Beef Sliders with foil. NOTES: * If your roast beef is cold, I recommend heating it up a little before placing it on the sliders.
Roast Beef Sliders step by step
- Heat oil in plan. If using minced garlic, lightly brown 1 tbsp garlic, careful not to burn..
- Season 1 roast with salt-pepper. Also season with garlic powder if not using minced garlic. Brown roast on ALL sides in pan..
- In the meantime, add 1 can of can of mushroom and 1 can of beef broth to mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly to remove large clumps of the mushroom cream. Add a few tablespoons of Herbs de Provence and mix..
- Poor mixture into slow-cooker. Place browned roast into slow-cooker. * The slow-cooker bags are great to help with clean-up *.
- Wipe pan out to remove any browning. Repeat steps 1 – 4 for the second roast..
- Add half of the mushrooms to the slow-cooker. Save remaining half for later. Be sure to sub-merge them slightly..
- Take half of the onion and cut into LARGE slices and add to slow-cooker and sub-merge slightly. The onions will shrink dramatically so cut large. Save the other onion half for later..
- Cook 6 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high..
- After roast is ready, slice remaining onion. Add onions and remaining mushrooms to a saute pan. Add a tablespoon of butter to pan. Slightly saute onions and mushrooms. Add a couple of small ladles of slow-cooker "juice" to pan and continue to saute until desired tenderness..
- Pull meat apart with fork. Ladle juice into small bowls or onto meat or both. Serve on slider rolls with cheese..
Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders are filled with gooey melted cheese and delicious roast beef, all covered in a delicious flavorful sauce. Easy weeknight dinner, great tailgating recipe or simply just for a girl's night in! Her Roast Beef Sliders with Horseradish Sauce have thinly sliced roast beef, horseradish sauce, and three kinds of cheese to make them super […] Reply. Small but mighty, these Italian Roast Beef Sliders involve simple ingredients, take just minutes to prepare and are packed with flavor! Change the number in the box above to adjust serving size.