Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza step by step.
We've cut the cheese entirely because the roasted garlic creates a luscious sauce when combined with a quick butter-flour roux. Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Pizza with Shrimp. Sprinkle evenly with shredded chicken, onions, roasted garlic cloves, and about half of the chopped parsley. You can cook Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza
- You need 1 packages of pizza dough.
- Prepare 1 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 can of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 packages of fajita chicken meat.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of green onions.
Place garlic head, cut side up, in a sheet of foil. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add shrimp and bell pepper; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Place dough on pizza pan or baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal.
Roasted Garlic Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Put your garlic and olive oil in foil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Bake your dough for 9 minutes then add your sauce chicken and cheese and roasted garlic and bake until melted then add green onions on top.
I never seem to have pizza dough on hand, but that doesn't stop our family from enjoying pizza. We top crusty French bread with creamy Alfredo sauce, sausage and veggies. It's great to serve at a party for children or teens. —Cherie Sweet, Evansville, Indiana Our thinnest pizza crust delivers an ultra crunchy accent for your favorite toppings. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. Storage Instructions: To store this Alfredo sauce, let it cool until it reaches room temperature.