Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes. Great recipe for Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes. I know that everyone, even me enjoys the BBQ. Eating those thick, juicy, hardy grilled hamburgers…yum yum.
But there is also another version in regards to cooking hamburgers, roasting. This recipe's hamburger taste's just as delicious as the grilled hamburger, roasted together with potatoes based in lemon, oregano, thyme. How to Make Oven Roasted Potatoes. You can cook Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes
- You need 800 grams of Beef.
- It’s 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- It’s 2 of grated Fresh Tomatoes.
- You need 3 pieces of stale bread.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Red Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 of Potatoes Sliced.
- You need 2 of Lemons squeezed.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
Place them in a bowl with finely minced garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil. Combine the lemon juice and olive oil. Brush the pork cavity with this mixture using the oregano as. Yukon gold potatoes: These are a sturdy potato, perfect for soaking in fresh lemon.
Roasted Oven Hamburgers with Lemon and Oregano Potatoes step by step
- First, start off by putting the stale bread into water to soak for about 5 minutes, or if you keep stale bread in your freezer, let it soak for about 15 minutes. Slice potatoes into 4 halves, and wash thoroughly before placing into the baking pan. Layer potatoes at the base of the pan, and sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper, and pour 1/2 cup of olive oil, toss..
- In a bowl toss in the beef, diced onions, grated tomatoes, red vinegar, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper. If your stale bread has softened up then add this into your bowl and blend by using your hands, so that it all combines nicely. Form 4 large patties and place onto potatoes. Pour the rest of the Olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper, and add 2 cups of water..
- Tip: Stale bread and red vinegar helps the hamburger mix stay juicy, and soft while roasting..
- Bake for 1 hour and 180 degrees..
- Kali Orexi!.
Olive oil: Don't use extra virgin olive oil as it will smoke when roasting at high temperatures. Dried oregano: This is a traditional herb used in Greek food but you can try with other herbs (see note below). Fresh parsley: This adds a nice color contrast and final layer of. Flip over once more to serve. Drizzle more olive oil on top; sprinkle with pepper and more oregano.