Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza. Thaw the pastry sheet and rolled it a little.. In small bowl add chicken and bbq sauce. Roll out pastry on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle and place each on baking sheet.
Combine filling ingredients together, put one quantity on one edge, roll as a cylinder. Whisk together an egg and a little bit of water. Use a pastry brush to spread this over the edges of the pizza crust before baking. You can have Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 piece of pastry sheet.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare pinch of pizza seasonings.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 150 grams of chicken breasts (cube it).
- Prepare 1 of some large onions slice.
- You need 1 of some green capsicums.
Add your favorite toppings and enjoy warm. Toppings for Buffalo Chicken Pizza Rolls: Wing Sauce or Hot Sauce; Blue Cheese Crumbles; Ranch. Lay puff pastry sheets out on baking paper (let them thaw if frozen) and spread the red pesto. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each.
Rolled Pastry Chicken Pizza instructions
- Thaw the pastry sheet and rolled it a little…
- Spread the tomato paste pizza seasoning and salt.
- Add the dices chicken breast capsicums and onions…
- Roll from the edge to.another firmly.
- Using a thread cut the pastry using a criss cross method.
- Place it on a baking tray and bake for 20 mins at 180 c.
Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Uncover; top with the remaining cheese. Puff pastry stands in for dough in this pizza-inspired appetizer. This Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread has layers of spicy buffalo marinated chicken, ranch dressing, and cheese rolled up in a pizza crust. It's incredibly easy and took me less than ten minutes to prepare, which comes in handy when we have an impromptu party to watch the game at our house.