Sean's Almost Famous Turkey Burgers. Sean's Almost Famous Turkey Burgers Marguerite Haldin Munhall, Pennsylvania. See great recipes for Sean's Almost Famous Turkey Burgers too! The Christmas specials line up at Almost Famous (Image: Manchester Evening News).
In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. The combination of the different meats and Ogleshield cheese is sublime, it truly feels like every single element of this burger has been carefully considered and perfected before. The burgers Santa would choose if he were real which *SPOILER* he's not. You can cook Sean's Almost Famous Turkey Burgers using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sean's Almost Famous Turkey Burgers
- You need 3 1/4 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flake.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
Looks like you might have an AdBlocker on. Please whitelist confidentials.com to continue to our site and enjoy an Ad-Light experience.. What do you get when you stack crispy fried chicken and sour pickles on lightly buttered and toasted soft hamburger buns? Dana Beninati, managing culinary producer at Food Network.
Sean's Almost Famous Turkey Burgers instructions
- Place all ingredients into stainless steel mixing bowl. Mix until Incorporated. Form 5.5 oz. patties..
- Cook on medium heat, four minutes per side. Add your favorite toppings such as cheese, tomato, pickles, and mayo..
Gluten free bun available for an additional charge. No, hang on, stuff stuffing the turkey and head to Almost Famous instead. No, hang on, stuff stuffing the turkey and head to Almost Famous instead. Howard's has many options, from hot dogs, turkey burgers, and patty melts to tacos and chili, all topped or filled with as much avocado and bacon as your veins can stand. Burger-topping options are egg, chili, and extra avocado or bacon.