Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion. Mix together all burger ingredients (I usually use my hands, seems easiest).
Stir into hamburger, and simmer until the gravy thickens. Stewed Hamburger Steak step by step [Preparation] Mince the onion from and stir fry in vegetable oil until the color becomes golden brown. Mix all ingredients and soften the panko. You can cook Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers
- It’s of Hamburger Patties.
- Prepare 400 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- It’s 1 of Onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 200 ml of or 1 dash less Panko.
- Prepare 50 of ml? Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of each Salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (sliced).
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of cube Soup stock cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
Simple and Delicious Stewed Hamburgers instructions
- Soak the panko in milk..
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the ground meat and mix thoroughly. Add the finely chopped onions, and egg to the panko from Step 1. Add the onions raw..
- Divided the thoroughly mixed meat mixture into equal portions and mold into patties..
- Heat a pan and saute the cake flour over low to medium heat without adding oil (this sets the color for the sauce. Take care not to burn it). Take it out once it turns golden and transfer to a bowl..
- Wipe excess flour, and heat vegetable oil, and brown the burgers on both sides. The insides can be a bit raw, but make sure to properly brown the outside..
- Transfer on a plate after browning, and make the sauce. Wipe off excess grease from the pan, add butter, and saute the onions (sliced)..
- Coat the onions with the browned flour from before, add water, consomme, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce to make the sauce..
- Line the hamburgers in the sauce, cover with a lid, and stew..
- Remove any scum that surfaces. Stew for about 1 minutes while ladling the sauce on top of the hamburgers from time to time..
- Use the leftover sauce for Omurice. I added shimeji mushrooms in place of the onions as shown in the picture. This is also delicious..
That means that there's no fancy vinegar, no odd ingredients that you. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high. Using a slotted spoon, transfer beef mixture to a bowl lined with paper towels. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.