Simple Enchiladas. Drain the grease from the beef, and add the salsa con queso to the skillet, stirring to mix well. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey.
Stir in chicken and green chilies; heat through. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. You can cook Simple Enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Enchiladas
- It’s 2 lb of ground hamburger.
- It’s 28 oz of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of olives, sliced.
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Just a few changes to make it even better. Definately use corn tortillas (dipped in hot oil so they will roll without cracking) instead of flour. I make the Red Enchilada Sauce recipe on this site. What a difference homemade makes, and it takes just minutes.
Simple Enchiladas step by step
- Place ground hamburger in a frying pan on medium heat..
- Chop onion and add to hamburger. Cook until hamburger is no longer pink. Drain grease..
- Add sliced olives to hamburger mixture and half of the can of enchilada sauce..
- Take small amount of oil and place on bottom of baking dish..
- Take one tortilla add meat mixture to middle of tortilla, make sure not to fill too much or it will not allow you to roll it up. Sprinkle cheese on top of mixture. Fold up and over the right and left sides of the tortilla then roll forward to back. Place burrito looking enchilada seam down in pan. Repeat until mixture is gone..
- Pour sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with cheese..
- Cook in the oven at 350° for 30 minutes. Serve with rice, sour cream, lettuce, green chilies, tomatoes, olives, onion, hot sauce..
Finally, add a packet of taco seasoning to the meat. Simple Chicken Enchiladas This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments. It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. Spoon meat, a little grated cheese, a little black olives, and green onions in the center of tortilla. Roll up and place, seam down, in baking pan.