Simple Hand-Kneaded Hamburgers. Fast and Easy Homemade Hamburger Buns in Less Than an Hour.. I did not see where you added the salt, so I just mixed it into the flour. I am so happy to hear.
Brownie muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Homemade hamburger and hot dog buns are simple to make and transform the most casual meal into a whole new treat. Disclaimer: If you are already a bread baker, skip down to the recipe and bake up a batch of these homemade hamburger and hot dog buns. You can cook Simple Hand-Kneaded Hamburgers using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Hand-Kneaded Hamburgers
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground beef and pork mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of Finely chopped onions.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter (For the onions).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of medium-sized Whisked egg.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake (For steaming).
- You need of For the Sauce:.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter (For the sauce).
- You need 1 tsp of Wine.
Are you looking for a teatime snacks? Try our super easy cinnamon rolls which doesn't require fancy ingredients. Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet chocolate bar halvah carrot cake donut. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake.
Simple Hand-Kneaded Hamburgers instructions
- Add butter to a pan, and sauté the onions once the butter has melted. After sautéing, they will cool faster if you make an opening in the center as shown in the photo..
- Add in 4 shakes of salt and 3-4 shakes of nutmeg to the ground meat, and mix together thoroughly by hand. Mix until it all sticks together..
- Place the ○ in milk, and thoroughly mix together. It holds everything together..
- Mix Steps 1-3 and an egg together..
- Using your hand so that it all mixes together well, knead by pinching the meat between your fingers so that it squeezes out..
- Once it has all stuck together, lump it all together,and strike it against the bowl several times to remove the air pockets. Divide into 4 equal portions and mold into patties..
- Add oil, and cook both sides over medium heat. When placing the burgers in the pan, press down on the center to flatten them. (The hamburgers will eventually plump back up)..
- Cover with a lid and cook through at a medium heat, flipping them over after 2-3 minutes. After 2 minutes has passed, add sake and lower the heat to steam..
- Stick a toothpick into the center of the burgers, and it is done if the juices run clear. Cook for a little longer if red juices come out..
- Make the sauce. Wipe the pan that you used for the burgers clean with a paper towel, and add in all of the remaining ingredients aside from the wine..
- Once the sauce has reached a boil, add in the wine and bring it to a boil again, then you are done..
In a previous video, I demonstrated how to make the ultimate hamburger brioche bun. Since I used a KitchenAid mixer for the kneading process, I received a lot of questions on how this dough can be mixed by hand. When this recipe was originally formulated, I wanted to make it as approachable as possible. I hope you get to turn the dough into lovely burger buns. With regard to the eggs, I used a sous vide precision cooker so it was pretty easy – just set the temperature and let them cook.