Slaw on sausage and a burger. Split sausages lengthways without cutting all the way through; open out flat. Combine sauces in a small bowl; brush half the sauce mixture over sausages. Cook sausages under grill until well browned.
Slaw Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, pepper and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk until sugar dissolves. Add fennel and onion, tossing to combine. Place sausage patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray. You can cook Slaw on sausage and a burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slaw on sausage and a burger
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆meat◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked sausage.
- It’s as needed of oil to fry.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆slaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 of long zucchini.
- You need 1 of long carrot.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet (I use a cast iron frying pan). Fry the burgers for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy. Place on a paper towel-lined plate and sprinkle with salt. Topped with cabbage slaw and served in a toasted bun, the sausage truly tasted identical to a real sausage.
Slaw on sausage and a burger step by step
- Remove casing from sausage. Slit partial way lengthwise but not all the way through.
- Heat oil and fry split side down first.
- While thats frying wash the vegetables and dry. Make noodles from the zucchini.
- Turn the sausage it should be crispy.
- Make noodles into the carrot. Peel the potato and make noodles into them. Add to zucchini.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, and vinegar. Mix and set aside.
- Fry the burgers I made 3 patties, 1/3 pound each. Make sure to get the edges crispy..
- Add the slaw down the split and on top of burgers. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The texture was practically perfect, all the way down to the satisfying snap that. In a small bowl, mix together the rice vinegar, peanut oil, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Such a healthy option for a quick dinner.. After your sausage is done the rest of the recipe goes super quick. Add the cabbage and other ingredients. [Photographs: Kerry Saretsky] Mexican chorizo, as opposed to Spanish, is raw, and can be bought in sausage links, or just in a package (pictured in the procedure) as ready-ground sausage meat.