Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮). Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) This my own ricepe and only my own trying in my pasta but one day my employer asking me what is the new recipe for dinner so i suggest spaghetti ala burger patty sauce she is shock 😸 she didn't know it's okay to put another version, just she know burger 🍔only.. This my own recipe and only my own trying in my pasta but one day my employer asking me what is the new recipe for dinner so I suggest spaghetti ala burger patty sauce she is shock 😸 she didn't know it's okay to put another version, just she know burger 🍔only.. . See great recipes for Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) too!
Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta.. Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef. You can have Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮)
- You need 2 pieces of burger patty.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo spaghetti (1 small pack).
- It’s 2 pieces of tomato 🍅.
- You need 1 pieces of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoon of garlic &ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of p of sweet pepper/capsicum.
- Prepare 1 pack of tomato paste (small).
- You need of 🌶 optional.
- Prepare 1 spoon of dill (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 of spoonCoriander powder (substitute of fresh Coriander.).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 11/2 spoon of curry powder (mild flavor).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of turmeric (udjust if don't like much.).
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon powder.
- You need 1 spoon of oil.
- You need 2 liters of water.
Add the meat, tomatoes and butter, if using, and bring everything to a boil. Season with the salt and pepper. Method: Mix together the following ingredients until well blended. Not only are these ground beef pasta recipes absolutely delicious, but they're so easy to make.
Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) step by step
- Wash the engrident with salt (5 minute keep it in the water.).
- After you clean the vegetables, blender the tomato and tomato paste together and keep a side..
- Here the dry engrident..
- Let start to cook; 1 put the burger patty in a casserole/pan and wait till water finish and put onion. Stir fry until golden brown/soft and add the garlic &ginger paste simmer together until a the smell come out 😊✌. Aroma in you food just only burger patty.
- Next after 3 minutes add all dry engrident into burger simmer together and add tomato paste wait a second before adding tomato sauce (blender 🍅). To much patience my ricipe guys 😊 because you wait again 5 minutes until boiling burger patty sauce and after that you add boiling water. Cook for 40 minutes..
- After 30 minutes add salt and dill and taste it (wait a minutes). If the sauce done 👍 wash the spaghetti before you put in a sauce… Cook in a small fire and mix sometime to avoid burn. After 20 minutes add chili 🌶 and capsicum fresh Coriander if don't have Coriander powder it's okay (yani 1 spoon total). Simmer together and wait a minutes before adding another pepper powder (optional). Close the fire 👍😊 and ready to plate..
- Sorry guys I am not a perfect in English writing if you did not understand please dont be shy message me in private. We talk while you cooking. 😊❤Ps; my employer loves spicy ingredients and chilis very much🌶🌶🌶🌶 red sauce and sometime over cook..
- Udjust it depending on your taste okay, don't allow my method or my ingredients be a hassle to you 👍👍. Please send me if you try my ricipe. ❤. Thank you..
With store-bought ingredients, very few minutes of hands-on time, and one-pot winners, these ground beef and pasta recipes earn an A+ from busy cooks every time. Even with picky kids at the table, dishes like Taco Dinner Mac and Cheese, Sloppy Joe. Close lid on grill to melt cheese slightly. Brush focaccia bread with melted butter and toast on grill. Penne alla vodka with ground beef is the grown up, homemade version of Hamburger Helper.