Spicy jalapeño burger. This sweet and spicy twist makes for a not-so-ordinary burger. Using only two simple ingredients, honey and jalapeno, who would have ever thought it would be so tasty! I use a counter-top grill that cooks both sides at the same time.
A sriracha bacon burger packs the heat in both the beef mixture as well as the sauce. Or try a blue cheese beer burger a sweet and spicy mayo; this way, those who don't want any heat can skip the spread. Experience a flavor explosion with this recipe for a sweet and spicy jalapeno bacon cheeseburger. You can cook Spicy jalapeño burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy jalapeño burger
- You need 1 lb of ground chuck (75/25).
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1 large of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of onion rolls (burger roll of your choice).
- You need 1 of jalapeño sliced cheese (pepperjack is good if you dont have that).
- You need 1 of dijon mustard.
- You need 2 of eggs.
A perfectly grilled burger patty is topped with sharp cheddar cheese, pickled jalapenos, crispy fried onions, thick cut bacon, and homemade balsamic ketchup. Layer it all on a pillowy pretzel bun for pure burger nirvana. Tips And Variations For Making Spicy Jalapeno Cheeseburgers Tips. This will cause the meat to become rubbery.
Spicy jalapeño burger step by step
- Add both meats and seasonings, chopped onion and two chopped jalapeños and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix week but do not over mix it will make the burger meat mush and fall apart if you over work it.
- Form 3-4 same size patties..
- In a medium heat fry pan or flat top cooker add butter or some sort of fat (cooking oil, bacon grease,Crisco what ever you like) and add patties..
- I love my burgers medium but cook them how ever you like. Toast you bun with a little butter add dijon mustard (for sweetness from the heat)..
- When burger are about a minute or so from being done add more sliced jalapeño the cheese and let it melt..
- Stack it and Enjoy!!!!!.
- Please be very caution to wash your hands after the pepper and onion and jalapeños they will burn you eyes and hands if you don't..
Since their is no bun, obviously it's low carb, gluten & grain free. Perfect for anyone trying to eat healthier (or doing paleo, keto, etc. It's time to fine tune your deliciously spicy Jalapeño BUBBA burger! Begin with some freshly chopped onions, parsley, ground pepper and some cool ranch to keep the spice at bay. For this burger, the cheese will drastically impact the flavor of the burger, we recommend crumbled blue cheese or some pepper jack to perfectly accent your burger.