sunshine 's three cheeses stuffed burgers. sunshine 's three cheeses stuffed burgers Brenda M. Leave a border around the patty. Season each patty with a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
First let me start off with, Thank y'all for your grill recommendation over on my Grilled Corn with Herb Butter post! We still haven't decided on one yet but I'm loving the. Remove from oven and serve on toasted buns if desired with tomato slices, grilled onions, & flat pickles. You can have sunshine 's three cheeses stuffed burgers using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshine 's three cheeses stuffed burgers
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 slice of swiss cheese.
- It’s 3 slice of American cheese.
- It’s 3 slice of Colby jack cheese.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. What's better than a juicy burger hot off the grill? One stuffed with melted, gooey cheese, obviously. These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration.
sunshine 's three cheeses stuffed burgers step by step
- flatten out six burger pattys, add salt and pepper on each patty..
- lay a patty on a baking sheet, place the 3 cheeses on top and take another patty and put on top, seal burger, repeat till all are done..
- place in oven on low broiler.
- briol each side for 13 minutes or till done to your liking..
- you can make them into burgers or add gravy to it good either way..
While you can of course use any cheese you love, this burger construct is especially useful for crumbly cheeses, like feta and blue cheese, that are prone to falling off the patty as soon as you lift your stacked burger to. These Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Spinach & Three Cheeses were excellent the night we had them and still just as good for lunch the next day. Ground turkey is a staple in my home. In a bowl combine beef, garlic, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix. Warm a skillet over medium heat and fry bacon until crispy. **Some of the stuffed burgers have ingredients that need to be mixed in with the ground meat as well so be sure to read the instructions for the stuffed burgers below before starting.